In this week’s episode, Raj chats with world-renowned astrologer Nadiya Shah. . .
Some Facts On Shah:
- Author of ‘Astrology Realized’ available on Amazon now
- Author of ‘The Body & The Cosmos’ available on Amazon on December 8th
- Syndicated Video Astrologer with over 120,000 subscribers on #YouTube
- Entrepreneurial educator & founder of Synchronicity University
- One of a few in the world with a Master’s degree in Cosmology & Divination from Kent University in England
- Certified badass babe.
She talks about:
- What astrology is & why it’s more important now than ever before
- Knowing your identity & tapping into your truth
- The power of feeling pain
- Ancestral cause & effect on future generations
- How to use astrology to benefit your life and more
Shah is insightful, candid, honest, raw, and palpable as she navigates Raj through her visceral journey to discovering her calling to make astrology accessible to all of mankind
Farah joined ANOKHI LIFE while finishing up her degree in English Literature and Writing at the University of Toronto. Her position since then has expanded across all departments, everything from office administration and corporate affairs, to ANOKHI's online presence and events. . .
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Episode 18: Sheetal Sheth Discusses Her Book 'Always Anjali'
Episode 17: Conversation With Sheetal Sheth
Episode 15: Conversation With Stars Of YouTwoTV
Episode 14: #SheInspiresMe Playlist
Episode 13: Conversation With Tamanna Roashan
Episode 12: Conversations With Vidya Balan, Arshad Khan
Episode 11: Conversation With Sunny Leone
Episode 10: Conversations With Shama Hyder, Stars Of Dragon's Den
Episode 9: Conversation With Karen David (Pt. 2)
Episode 8: Conversation With Karen David (Pt. 1)
Episode 7: Conversation With Monika Deol
Episode 6: Conversation With Farah Nasser, Pooja Handa, Sangita Patel, Hina Ansari & Monika Deol
Episode 5: Conversations With Jessica Matten, Lisa Marie Holmes, Supinder Wraich
Episode 4: Conversations With Falguni Peacock, Ali Xeeshan, Hina Ansari
Episode 3: Conversation With Shalini Vadhera
Episode 2: Conversations With Noureen DeWulf, Jasmeet Sidhu
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter for all of the latest news, buzz, blogs and radio shows, delivered directly to your inbox!